Agent : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET
Agenda for December: PLEASE READ
A reminder about CROSS agenda for the rest of 2010:
1. December 11 (this Saturday) at 7 pm: Our usual Saturday Worship gathering at church. We will also begin practicing worship dance for Christmas service this day, so please try to make it. To be done by 9:30pm. Here is the video link to the worship dance ("Who am I" by Casting Crowns): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGSwFyl_gUw. I urge you to watch it before Saturday so you are at least somewhat familiar with the moves!
2. December 12 (this Sunday): Depending on how we do (and also on how many people come) on Saturday, we may stay after service for an hour to practice worship dance.
3. December 18 (next Saturday): - 2pm at Charles/Sophia's house: Final practice for worship dance - 3:30pm at Hurlbut Nursing home: Please let me know what you would like to do individually. I need to know by this Sunday. - 5pm at Jihae teacher's house: CHRISTMAS PARTY!!! Please bring a gift (that works for both men AND women) ranging between $8-$12. If you plan to sleep over, also bring the necessities.
4. December 19 (next Sunday): Christmas service with the adults congregation. We will perform our worship dance.
5. December 25: NO Saturday gathering. Enjoy Christmas!
6. December 31 at 9pm: End of the year service at church with the whole church congregation. Should be really fun and meaningful!